Welcome to my website!
I created this site as a way to inform you all about how to access creations and to make a convenient list for what I've been creating. Enjoy this nifty site and be sure to check out the links page for our our forum post, subreddit, and how to enter our worlds (hover over Links and click on the "Join Our Worlds" page) so you can check out all of the glorious music for yourself!
P.S. Consider donating if you're feeling generous!
Want to join the Trovian Maestro's club? Contact any one of our officers online, listed on our forum post. You can find the forum post by clicking on Links in the menu at the top.
My personal all-time favorite track.
The majority of my creations are uploaded to My Youtube Channel. You can also access specific songs by clicking on the song title in the list below.
No requests/suggestions/recommendations/etc. Sorry!
A lot of songs have had changes made to them since after they were recorded and uploaded to youtube, so be sure to check them out in game to hear how they sound now!
(On Hiatus) implies that I stopped working on a song and most likely won't return to it to finish it.
Nat Geo Gamer Regiment's club world, my personal world. (The portal for this area is located in the starting place of my area, in the zone selection room)
- Pirates of the Caribbean Medley by Kyle Landry (Original is from the movie and Disney)
- Monster by Skillet
- Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz
- House of the Rising Sun by The Animals
- Stardrop Saloon from the PC game Stardew Valley
- Breaking the Law by Judas Priest (On Hiatus)
- All These Things I've Done by The Killers
- Basket Case by Green Day
- Phendrana Drifts from the Gamecube game Metroid Prime
- Come Sail Away by Styx
Zone 1 Music: First zone I ever started in the Maestro's club world.
- Go Go Power Rangers theme song from the TV Show Power Rangers
- Castle Theme from the SNES game Super Mario World
- Prontera City Theme (Small portion) from the MMORPG Ragnarok online
- Build That Wall from the game Bastion
- Winter Wonderland Slide/Peach's Castle Secret Slide music from the N64 game Super Mario 64
- Gerudo Valley from the N64 game Zelda: The Ocarina of Time
- Zombie Panic from the SNES game Zombies ate my neighbors
- Take on me by Aha (On Hiatus)
- Something About Us by Daft Punk
- Delfino Plaza from the GameCube game Super Mario Sunshine
- Space Oddity by David Bowie (On Hiatus)
Zone 2 Music: Lots of good music!
- Alleycat Blues from the Arcade/SNES game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Turtles in Time
- Melancholy Hill by Gorillaz
- Chozo Ruins from the GameCube game Metroid Prime
- Lilium from the anime Elfen Lied
- Green Greens from the Gameboy game Kirby
- Sail by AWOLNATION
- Jungle Groove (first half) from the SNES game Donkey Kong Country
- Flowering Nights from Touhou
- Aerodynamic by Daft Punk
- I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
- Skyrim Main Theme from the game Skyrim
- U.N. Owen Was Her? (a.k.a Death Waltz) from Touhou
- Everyday by Carly Comando
- Tallon Overworld from the GameCube game Metroid Prime
- Episode 1 Map 1 music from the DOS game Doom
- Title Music from the 1994 DOS game Hocus Pocus
- Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang
- Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger (On Hiatus)
- Predestined Fate from the game VVVVVV (On Hiatus)
- On To Grasstown from the game Cave Story
- Stickerbrush Symphony from the SNES game Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy Kong's Quest
- Title Theme from the game Cave Story
- Misirlou by Dick Dale (On Hiatus)
- Lose Yourself to Dance by Daft Punk
Zone 3 Music: Loops and some long songs.
- Through The Fire and Flames by Dragonforce
- Knights of Cydonia by Muse
- I Ran (So Far Away) by Flock of Seagulls
- Imagine by John Lennon (AKA The Beatles)
- Corridors of Time from the SNES game Chrono Trigger
- Millenial Fair from the SNES game Chrono Trigger
- Delightful Spekkio from the SNES game Chrono Trigger (On Hiatus)
- Carousel Music from the N64 game Super Mario 64
- Map Music from the SNES game Donkey Kong Country
- Starman from the NES game Super Mario Bros
- Map Music from the game SNES game Yoshi's Island
- Green Hill Zone from the SEGA game Sonic the Hedgehog
- Epic Sax Guy loop created via the internet (Original is called Run Away by SunStroke Project)
- Transformation Music from the SNES game Yoshi's Island
- Nyan Cat created via the internet (used foxes because cats have a messed up F#)
- Dire Dire Docks from the N64 game Super Mario 64
- Welcome to a Kick in the Pants in Good Old Hillville from the DOS game Commander Keen 4: Secrets of the Oracle
- Make Eggs, Throw Eggs from the SNES game Yoshi's Island
- Bob-omb Field from the N64 game Super Mario 64
- Snakey Chantey from the SNES game Donkey Kong Country 2
- Puzzle Plank Galaxy from the Wii game Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Overworld Theme from the NES game Super Mario World 2 (On Hiatus)
- Athletic Theme from the SNES game Yoshi's Island
- Dogsong from the game Undertale
- Athletic Theme from the SNES game Super Mario World
Zone 4 Music: A mix of both loops and longer songs
- Egg Corridor from the game Cave Story
- Title Theme from the movie Beetlejuice
- Brand New Day by Sting (On Hiatus)
- Moonlight Sonata Third Movement by Beethoven
- Short Change Hero by The Heavy (aka the Borderlands 2 intro song)
- Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Take Me Home Country Roads by John Denver
- Born to Be Alive by Patrick Hernandez
- Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers (On Hiatus)
- Happy by Pharrell Williams (On Hiatus)
Music loops from my current cornerstone: Viewable on My Youtube Channel
- A section of a Mario song in a cornerstone - Alpha cornerstone
- A loop of tetris - Alpha Cornerstone
- A small section of Brodyquest - Alpha club world
- 600 AD from the SNES game Chrono Trigger - Alpha club world
- Still Alive from the PC game Portal - Alpha club world.
- Dr Wily Theme from the SNES game Megaman 2 - Alpha club world
All musical talent credits go to the original composers and the creators of the MIDI files they are based off of.
All songs I have created in Trove are originals (Besides the actual songs and MIDIs they are based from, none of these works are copied from other people's worlds in Trove)